Studio Rules & Policies
Assessment session: All new clients are required to do an assessment session before commencing with their practice at movegood. In this session we will discuss their personal requirements and reasons for starting movement, their posture and basic movement mechanics and the foundation principles that make movegood such an effective movement modality.
Private or Semi Private: The sessions are personalised, limited to 1 or 2 clients, tailored to the requirements of the clients specifically so as to work towards the needs and goals of the individual. The session is booked at an agreed upon time, recurring at least once* weekly until notice is given that it is no longer required.
SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS & SESSION SCHEDULE
Sessions are paid for on a subscription basis. Initiating a subscription is doen on the movegood website. Payments happen via automatic monthly card charge at the start of every month.
Rates: In accordance to current inflation rates, we reserve the right to increase our fees annually. Clients will be notified of any increase one month in advance of such increase.
Session schedule: The times of a client’s sessions are arranged via email/whatsapp/telegram with their instructor directly and the sessions are then booked at a suitable time for both parties.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
A movegood subscription means that a client has a pre-booked schedule that recurs monthly.
A cancelation or rescheduling of an upcoming session needs to be made 12 hours in advance. By doing so the session can be rescheduled without charge. The new time will be based on studio availability. This means because clients have subscriptions that are pre-paid, sessions are technically not ‘cancelled’ but rescheduled, this also means missed sessions are not refunded as they will be caught up at the next available time slot.
Late notice: Rescheduling a session within 12 hours or the start time is considered a late notice and will not be rescheduled. Only in cases where the reason for non-attendance is beyond the control of the client, i.e. family emergency.
Planned Absence: Due to the full studio schedule, it is not possible to guarantee catching up of more than two sessions in the same 4-week period that were missed. This means that if a client is away on planned absence the and misses more than 2 sessions, ever with advanced notice, each session above 2 will not be rescheduled. The new time for a rescheduled session will be based on studio availability.
Cancelling a subscription: Should a client cancel their subscription on the website themselves to avoid further payment, their session schedule is immediately removed from the system and their time slots are open for other clients to book. Please see section on Terminating Subscriptions.
Client Illness/Surgery : Clients are aksed to use their discretion and consideration when feeling unwell and rather plan ahead to rest and reschedule a session in advance. This avoids losing the session due to late cancellation, and the potential of infecting others. In the case of surgery or severe illness clients should kindly discuss this with their instructor and he/she will find a suitable solution. A movegood instructor reserves the rights to refuse facilitating a session for clients who arrive ill.
TERMINATIONS & REFUNDS
Termination: Outside of exceptional circumstances and as agreed upon by both the instructor and client; a 15 day notice period of contract termination, is required.
Refunds/Transfers: Unused sessions will not be refunded or transferred unless medical reasons restrict the client from continuing, in which case appropriate documentation is required.
Holidays: The studio will be closed on public holidays unless otherwise communicated, and sessions re-scheduled.
Instructor absence: In the case of instructor illness or personal commitment every attempt to catch up lessons will be made within an acceptable timeframe.
STUDIO ETTIQUETTE & PUNCTUALITY:
Arriving: Clients are asked to be considerate of other sessions underway and arrive quality ahead of their session. Clients can place their belongings in the shelf provided and sign-in.
Run time: Sessions run for 55mins and will not be extended due to late arrival.
Late arrival: Should a client not arrive within 20mins of their appointment start time, the session will be considered a late cancellation, charged as such, not rescheduled and the instructor will be free to leave.
Attire: Clients are to wear appropriate and comfortable workout clothing that allows freedom of movement.
Mobile phones: Mobile phones must be turned on silent before entering the studio. Kindly notify the instructor of any expectant calls as to minimise disruptions of sessions.
I understand that I may participate in physical activities which may expose me to certain risks and that I do so at my own risk. I will not hold MoveGood, or any of its servants and agents, liable for any injury, loss or damage caused to me or my property whether by negligence, omission, and breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to MoveGood or its business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Account” – a registered user account with MoveGood
- “Software” – website www.movegood.co.za
- “Content” means any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, links and other content or materials created and owned by MoveGood
- “Product” means any digital or physical product purchased through the MoveGood Software.
- “Seller” – means the brand you are purchasing from, MoveGood media.
- “Service” – members area of the MoveGood website
- You must create an Account in order to use the Service.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You must use the Software only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other MoveGood users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
- The Software contains Content owned or licensed by MoveGood Media. MoveGood Media Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and MoveGood Media, MoveGood Media owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Software. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the MoveGood Media Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the MoveGood Media Content.
- The MoveGood Media name and logo are trademarks owned by the Seller and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MoveGood Media. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of MoveGood Media, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from MoveGood Media.
This Refund and Returns Policy applies for all products purchased through the MoveGood Media checkout.
All products are non-refundable.
You acknowledge that MoveGood Media provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and MoveGood Media.
You will be sent confirmation of the sales contract between MoveGood Media and yourself via email promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: MoveGood Media cannot exchange or refund any physical products due to hygiene reasons.
- RETURNS FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE: If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for the postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
- IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT RECEIVED: If the shipping time has expired and customer support cannot find a solution to fulfil your order we will offer you a replacement order to send you the goods again.
- RETURNS BY CUSTOMER: Any returned parcels sent by the customer without acknowledgement from a member of the support team will not be returned/exchanged or refunded.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and MoveGood Media under which you may access the Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to abuse our staff through emails and social media. Any form of abuse will result in your account being blocked.
We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly:
- Your email address, first name and last name when you create an account upon checkout
- Public Information: All content shared on MoveGood Media is open to the public. We do not hide or make content private in any way.
- Communications between you and MoveGood Media. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Your email and password are private and not available to the public.
Technical information we collect:
- Additionally, any use of MoveGood Media’s website and/or software may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
- We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use MoveGood Media. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our software and website which can help us in improving our Service.
- MoveGood Media may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website or software; we may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the MoveGood Media application on your device
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Move MGoodedia without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content not personal information with potential business partners, service providers as a way of improving our service and providing relevant content. This will be done under confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may be required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
- Comply with law or legal process
- Protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
- Protect us against misuse or unauthorized use of any of MoveGood Media’s products, software, services, or other proprietary materials
- Prevent death or imminent bodily harm. prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity